My Mom has been giving her kitchen a new look for the last couple of months now and the begining of last week she decided to redo her cupboards. So we have been helping her sand, prime, paint and sand again. For me it has been a fun project, I've decided I like to work with wood, in fact I told Matt I could work in a cabinet shop and have a grand ole time. So that project has been fun.
Then on Saturday me and my Dad tried to weed the garden, we got half way down the row of carrots before the big rain storm came in so we had to quite, but it was fun to visit while we could.
Matt's project has been his truck, trying to put in a new pump and some other things, he has until we go to Lake Powell to get it he finished so he still has a couple of weeks. And that is what we have been up to lately!!
Then on Saturday me and my Dad tried to weed the garden, we got half way down the row of carrots before the big rain storm came in so we had to quite, but it was fun to visit while we could.
Matt's project has been his truck, trying to put in a new pump and some other things, he has until we go to Lake Powell to get it he finished so he still has a couple of weeks. And that is what we have been up to lately!!




No comments:
Post a Comment