We finally bought us a fifth wheel in July after looking for 2 years, so since then instead of getting home projects done on the weekends we have went camping. We do have alot of fun, even though as we are getting ready to go home we always say that was our last trip, ya know because of things like the kids were to crazy, its a hassle to load everything on the back of a flatbed truck, stupid things, the good thing is we forget was soon as we get home and can't wait to plan the next trip. The last trip we went on was the only time I took my camera, Matt would always ask half way up the canyon if I had grabbed it and thats when I would remeber the camera. So here are some pictures from at least one trip we did this summer.
This is my little Cali Jane ready to go on the hike we went on. Yes, she is full of attitude.

Matt and the girls playing baseball.

Sarley * Cali

Matt and my Dad. We had by parents up for hamburgers one night.

Good luck trying to get a family picture where we are all looking in the same direction, or smiling, but I will take what I can get.
Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete