For Thanksgiving we went to my in-laws and had dinner. Dinner was great as usual. I love Thanksgiving, I'am pretty sure that it is my favorite holiday. I love the relaxing of it. You eat and look at ads eat pie look at ads again, watch movies, you know nothing to stressful. Anyway, that night me and my Mom and brother Jared went shopping at Wal-mart and Shopko, and hit IHop in there around 1:00 or so. It was alot of fun that night.
For Christmas Eve we went to my in-laws again, my mother-in-law always does a big party that night. It is fun, we always have a good dinner and the kids act out the Nativity. For Christmas day we went to my Parents had snacks and visited with my family. It was great. And then I got sick and have been sick since. I finally got some antibotics so know I feel like I will live. And know I'am ready for spring, flowers, green grass, and going camping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment