Wednesday, October 21, 2009
October.....
I have to say the month of October is my favorite!! The leaves, the crisp air the colors of the fields and grasses along the ditches and road changing colors I just love it all. But the last 2 years we have had some bad luck, the 1st year we found out on Halloween day that...I was pregnant with my 4 kid, our oldest daughter had to get hearing aids, and my youngest at the time got the croup and had to be taken to the emergency room. Then last year Beau got cold sores all over her mouth inside and out and was sick for over a week and missed all the festivities, and then this year I have had sick kids all week, my youngest is getting the cold sore thing and I'am getting a cold, so as much as I love October I hope I don't come to dread it in the coming years.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Whoa, Molly! You are seriously jinxed! I can't believe all that bad October luck! What a shame - cause October really is so much fun! Hope everything is calm and happy from now to Halloween! I'll cross my fingers for you . . . :)
ReplyDelete