Monday, October 5, 2009

Why.....

Why do bad things happen to good people? I was looking through the obituraries(I like to look at them)when one popped out at me. It was a pretty blonde woman who looked very nice, so I decided to read it a little, she was 28 and had cancer, as I read I see she left behind 4 small children and I think why...why does bad things happen to good people. Well, I continued reading and it came to her blog website, so I decided to check it out. This woman had it all, she was young, pretty, had adorable kids and a great husband. Her blog made her real, gave her and identity , and then I got thinking about those little kids, the littlest girl is 2 and the oldest just started kindergarten and I think how they must be heartbroken that there mama isn't coming home, how she won't be there to read stories, fix battlewounds, tuck her kids in at night, or ever again give them a hug and kiss and tell them that she loves them....and how the tears start coming, I don't know this family but I can't keep from crying and thinking I'am so grateful that I'am healthy and I can go give my kids a hug and tell them I love them. So while I pray that I am thankful that I'am alive and healthy I will also be praying that this Dad and his little family will have the strenght to go on and be comforted and rememeber the good times they shared with their mother and wife. And then again I start to wonder why......

No comments:

Post a Comment