Wednesday, January 13, 2010

December....

December was a crazy busy month, so I decided just to post some random pictures of Christmas happenings....



The kids ready for the ward Christmas party


Matt and the kids on Christmas morning..





I don't have any pictures of Christas Eve, we always go Matts parents house with all his family and have a big dinner and the kids act out the nativity scene, it actually wasn't to crazy this year. Then on Chritmas afternoon we go to my families and eat and visit. I love Christmas but it is alway so busy, that it comes and goes and I don't feel like I really enjoyed it.
For New Years we always go to my Moms with all my family, but this year Matt didn't feel the best so he stayed home with the kids and I went to my Moms me, myself and I. It was fun, ate pizza and played games, it was fun. Then on New Years day Matt was really sick so I took the kids to my parents and my sister brought her 4-wheelers and we went sledding, I have to say that was the funnest day, sledding was so much fun, for the kids and adults. My sister has two 4-wheelers so we got a water tube going behind one (for the adults) and the other a kids sleigh. It was a lot of fun. That night I decided to stay at my moms so Matt could rest and me and my mom and little brother stayed up to till 2:30 playing guitar hero. It was fun to be able to spend so much time with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun (other than Matt being sick).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds AWESOME! I'm glad you got to spend so much time with your family. Sledding definitely sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete