Well, lets see these last two months we have gone by pretty calm. Me and Matt celebrated our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it has only been 7 years. Sometimes it feels like it has been 50, not because of him, just because we have gone through a lot, 3 girls born in under 2 1/2 years, that has to take it toll on anybody, finding out our oldest needs hearing aids and has a hole in her heart (that should heal on it own). But 7 yrs and 4 girls later we are still going strong. I'am not a mushy sort of person that can just say how much I love someone and blah blah, but I do love Matt, even though I tease him like crazy. He is my best friend and I'am glad that he is in my life. Well, moving on me and the kids are so excited for spring. I love our house in the spring, the flowers starting to grow and come up the grass starting to green, I just love it. Here are some random pic of the family over the last 2 month
Matt and 3 of his girls

Cali relaxing in her high chair

The girls enjoying the weather

Cute pictures and sweet post.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the look of the new blog. And I LOVE that post. I'm glad you are so lucky with your hubby. :) You deserve it. Enjoy the spring! Hope it sticks around!
ReplyDelete